- Terms and Conditions for Shows & Exhibits
- General Exhibition Prospectus
- Download procedure and information for Nearly Famous Deli Show
- Download 4th Floor Hanging Procedure
- Download 5th floor hanging procedures
- Student Art Exhibition Prospectus – 2016
Forms for Each VAAS Show
Below are the forms that you will need if you are in any VAAS show.
This form is a recap of your artwork being entered.
- Download Entry Form (Registration Form)
- Fill out all parts.
- Cut the top part off and turn in with your artwork to the check in table.
- Cut off the bottom part in the strips indicated and attach one strip to the back of each of your pieces submitted. This will make sure it doesn’t get mixed up.
Note: update on title cards…we now have a tag maker that will print the tags when you show at Hammons Hall or any other juried show. In those shows, you do not have to make your tag until you get to the show. If you are doing any other show, please use the title cards below.
You will need one title card for each piece of artwork you submit. These are the cards that hang on the wall. To keep our professional appearance, these must be printed, not handwritten, and brought in with the artwork. These should be 2 x 3.5 inches for each card.
Please note that the Title Cards are all black & white now. We will no longer be using the full color tags.
Watch video below on how to create the title cards
VAAS Logos to Share and Use
Below are some logos that anyone can use on their website. We do ask that you link back to our site. To save any of the images, put your cursor over the image and right click. One of the options you will get will allow you to SAVE the image. That’s what you want to select. Then you can save it to your computer. Add it to your website per your web master’s instructions or just as an image on the page with a link to http://visartalliance.org/
An example of how Sherry Haney used the logo can be seen at http://dreamerartstudio.com/. Scroll to bottom of the page and you will see her membership logos listed.
For VAAS Members only – If you are a member and want to display our logo on your website, please click here for your images.